VP/AVP, Structured Trade Middle Office, Commodity Structured Trade Operations, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 août 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Reporting to the Team Leader and take up the role of Team Deputy if appointed.
- For Team Deputy appointment holders, to manage the team in the absence of the Team Leader.
- Administer, manage and monitor transactional collaterals for Commodity Structured Trade Finance.
- Responsible for transactional and operational integrity of the credit facility structure especially in areas of settlement risk, operational risk and performance risk.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers (RM), Back office (STO) and Credit Risk Managers (CRM) as well as GTS Sales in order to co-ordinate and leverage on the expertise of each party. STMO account Officers-In-Charge (OIC) interfaces occasionally with Compliance and Legal entities.
- Ensures that all credit policies, NPAs, and SOPs are adhered to and update all transactions in ST Connect (STC) as well as UDMAs.
- To deliver Structured Trade Finance services to clients in accordance with established quality, service standards (SLA) and established procedures, policies, guidelines and standards.
- Participate in UAT for system enhancement and implementation.
- Perform Mark to Market (MTM) valuation, monitor cash collateral requirements follow up on top-ups when under-collateralised.
- Monitor Loan to Value (LTV) ratio to ensure that it is not breached and conduct margin calls whenever necessary.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Work with stakeholders in project developments and change management as and when required by Head of STMO.
- Alert RM and Credit Risk of any potential risks which might endanger the underlying asset or identify the source of repayment in a timely manner.
- Assist to solicit new transactions within approved and available limits through daily contact with the clients and in relationship follow-up and marketing visits whenever possible and required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Structured and Commodity Trade Middle Office or/and Structure Trade & Commodity back office
- Must be attentive to details with good analytical skills and the ability to understand the intrinsic transactional risks.
- Capable to work effectively under pressure and tight deadline with strong organisational skill.
- Good team player, proactive and excellent people skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- In-depth knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.