VP, Regional Consumer Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 août 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Manage Migration activities for Operations as part of ANZ Integration
- Be part of ANZ integration project team and provide guidance and support in CASA and signature depository process considerations – inflight scenarios, payment support, books and records, etc.
- Participate in key migration events – Dressed Rehearsals and Go-Live weekends. Facilitate the successful execution of events during migration weekends as depicted in the Migration Runbook.
- Develop and maintain CASA products project documentation and reports for country and functional stakeholders.
- Participate in the solutioning of migration related system workarounds with other DBS and ANZ project members.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Consumer Banking Operations processing or related projects
- Demonstrated track record with strong organization skills, especially project management concepts
- A good university degree, preferably with Banking & Finance major, with relevant professional / industry qualifications
- Excellent understanding of project management framework and skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to drive progress within project timelines and thrive on challenges.
- Good communication & presentation skills (verbal & written).
- Enjoy rolling up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Strong subject matter expertise in CASA products and operational processes, including basic KYC process knowledge, understanding of signature depository models and POA / LPOA mandates, with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record of managing a team to drive best in class operational processes, both from governance and line management roles.
- Ability to drive projects and ensure successful delivery of work streams to tight deadlines and outstanding quality.
- Good stakeholder engagement skills. Ability to develop rapport, influence outcomes & exercise authority in a collaborative manner, across senior levels, cultures & locations.
- Strong learning ability in picking new banking product terms, features and characteristics.
- Passionate & resourceful in problem solving with strong execution abilities.
- Strong team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide audience, including IT teams, senior management, and stakeholders from other departments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deliverable timelines.
- Flexible and comfortable in a state of change with some uncertainty.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.