Vice President Digital Commercialisation Manager - HSBC Insurance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 02 août 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers, including catering to specialty markets through products such as Universal Life, for high net-worth customers. As a leader in traditional life insurance, investment-linked savings plans and personal lines of insurance for individuals and their families, the business serves a diverse client portfolio through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President Digital Commercialisation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for developing and executing plans to drive digital channel sales targets
- Identify and implement strategies to increase traffic and sales conversions
- Daily affiliate management such as work with partners to optimize delivery and campaign performance through digital marketing, funnel optimization and recommendations to journey improvements
- Supports the evolution of capabilities in the digital space to enhance customer experience and increase digital sales revenue
- Pull data for internal reporting
- Manages project and campaign timelines, time service levels, trouble-shooting to manage day to day digital operations
- Achieve digital targets
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Proven success in digital sales marketing in the financial services industry, experience in life insurance strongly preferred
- Knowledge of big data lead generation, digital marketing and ecommerce experience
- Experience in developing digital platform capabilities
- Experience with online tracking and analytics tools to leverage data and gain insights
- Background in developing strategy in the digital business
- Proven ability to lead and influence internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with high level guidance from management
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KX0
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited