- Zurich, Zürich, Suisse
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Rothschild Bank
- 25 août 17
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth. With a team of 2,800 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 40 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments.
Rothschild Private Wealth
For over 200 years, Rothschild’s freedom to offer objective advice and our commitment to personal service have combined to shape and grow our private clients’ wealth, building value for generations. Our dynamic growth and ambitious targets in relation to quality, innovation and reliability have created a need for the above mentioned role.
Click here for more information on Rothschild Private Wealth.
Overview of Role
In this role the candidate will be responsible for Statutory, Tax, and Regulatory Accounting for the Swiss legal entities of the Private Wealth Division within Rothschild & Co.
- Preparation of the Swiss Bank’s local and consolidated financial statements as well as all regulatory reporting (FINMA/SNB)
- Managing a small team (3 to 4 accountants)
- Main point of contact for external auditors
- Working in close partnership with the Head of Management Reporting & MIS (reconciliation between MIS and accounting, cost allocation, budget, etc.)
- Managing all Swiss tax issues (corporation tax, VAT, transfer pricing)
Education and Qualifications
- Qualified Accountant in Switzerland
- University Degree
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- 5 to 8 years’ experience within a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of;
– Accounting (Swiss Banking GAAP)
– Swiss regulatory reporting (FINMA/SNB)
– Swiss Tax
– Consolidation (IFRS)
- Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills and sound professional judgment
- Disciplined and organized, with the capacity to meet tight deadlines and to perform under pressure
- Flexible, enthusiastic, committed, and a team player
- Language: English / German (fluent in both languages both written and oral)
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team in our Zurich office and your profile matches the requirements, then please do not hesitate to send your application by e-mail to email@example.com.