Continuous Improvement & Reporting Manager - London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 août 17
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with strong project management to join the Transformation PMO team as a Continuous Improvement & Reporting Manager.
You like going further
We'll take the journey with you
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with strong project management to join the Transformation PMO team as a Continuous Improvement & Reporting Manager. The primary focus of the role will be continuous improvement of project methodology, the monthly Exco reporting and other ad hoc requests for portfolio reporting that arise.
Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn't happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better. That's why we've built a culture of respect, where everyone supports each other to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond - every day.
The role forms part of the Transformation PMO team who are responsible for dealing with bank wide portfolio projects.
As a Continuous Improvement & Reporting Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the continuous improvement of the single project governance methodology, capturing and reflecting both user feedback and updates to dependent processes across the bank that relate to project delivery, including the move to agile delivery.
- Engaging with stakeholders from across the bank, effectively engaging with a wide number of teams and individuals from the project community.
- Capturing user inputs and provide clear and timely feedback on outcomes to demonstrate how contributions are used by CTO and is making a difference whilst looking at continuously improving the existing methodology.
- Taking responsibility for updating the project governance methodology templates, user guides and SharePoint, and running a communication plan to ensure all information is clear, available and understood.
- Managing the production of the monthly CTO Projects Report to Exco, coordinating the CTO Status Reporting, risk reporting and data analysis to create a high quality and completing report for senior leadership team review
Minimum skills and experience required
- Strong end to end project management experience coupled with experience of continuous improvement
- Experience using various methodologies including Agile and Waterfall whilst working on complex multi-million projects
- Strong experience engaging and managing senior stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills and experience producing reports for audiences up to board level, with experience summarising large / complex data sets into key information
- Good data analytics skills with ability to identify trends and present these to a variety of audiences
Salary is £50,000 - £55,000 basic
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as childcare vouchers, voluntary life assurance and critical illness coverBuy an all-inclusive (just add fuel) brand new car through our salary sacrifice car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be rewarded for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Sharematch plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station.
It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can't make it happen without our people. That's why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you'll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we'll grow along with you.
We are committed to being fully inclusive and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Through our partnerships and employee led networks we seek to empower everyone to develop their full potential. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We are proud to have been listed as one of the Top 30 Employers for Working Families and accredited as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
In order to help you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life we support you in meeting your commitments outside of work and offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options. We also support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.