Front Office Quantitative Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 21 août 17
My Investment Banking client are looking to hire a Front Office Quantitative Analyst, who will be responsible for developing trading tools to support Investment, Hedging and Liability management activities, across all Treasury trading desks.
- Design and implement trading tools technology: build tactical on-desk solutions and migrate to strategic platforms
- Identify and build strategies and infrastructure for Treasury
- Develop an understanding of trading requirements and ensure constant communication lines remain open
- Provide analytical support to traders and develop control frameworks
- Quantitative experience across the Buy Side preferred
- Experience liaising with portfolio managers
- They are a team of 8 and this will be a senior role, therefore previous managerial experience would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills, such as SQL, Python, VBA, Matlab or R
- 6 years + experience across Quantitative Analytics
Please submit a copy of your CV for further information.