Fund Accounting Officer (London)
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
- 16 août 17
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1150 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Assisting the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- Strong academic background;
- Working towards your professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA);
- Knowledge and experience in Real Estate and/or Private Equity fund administration is an advantage;
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.