- £50,000 + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FCFM Group
- 28 juil. 17
The Fund Manager will be responsible for assisting in investment appraisal and investment management functions within our rapidly expanding distressed and special situation investment firm. Working within the existing Execution team and alongside the Sourcing and Research teams to analyse potential investment, acquire and then execute the investment strategy over a 6-18 month time frame. Highly goal orientated with a hands-on approach to investment, working hours generally 8 am to 6 pm but vary according to business demands, travel both domestic and international is common place.
The Fund Manager will be responsible for assisting in investment appraisal and investment management functions within our rapidly expanding distressed and special situation investment firm.
We are a short to mid-term, active, multi-asset investor focussed on driving value with investment sizes typically in the £2-10m bracket. The Company focusses primarily on investments throughout the UK with a lean towards distressed property and companies in and around the zone of insolvency.
We are proud of our historic returns and wish to recruit hard working, committed individuals who will share the Company’s ethos of fast moving, agile, highly intelligent investment.
Educational & Experience
- Mathematic, legal or finance based degree
- At least 4 years working in a major investment, accountancy or restructuring firm
- Able to represent the Company in high level negotiations whilst adopting a flexible and innovative approach to investment
- 4 years plus in a restructuring/insolvency capacity focussing on trade analyse and execution
- A competent financial modeller both of real estate and operational companies (cash flow analysis, forecasts, integrated P&L/BS/CF)
- Strong ‘outside the box’ work ethic
- Highly numerate with confident, decisive and fluent presentational skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Valid Passport