Head of Business Development
- £90k + discretionary bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sand Grove Capital Intermediate Ltd”
- 12 sept. 17
Experienced Head of Business Development to help both grow our assets under management and manage relationships with our existing investors.
Sand Grove is a 2+ year old event driven hedge fund based in London. We a looking for an experienced Head of Business Development to help both grow our assets under management and manage relationships with our existing investors. The role will initially have a focus on marketing to potential investors in the US, so knowledge of the hedge fund investing landscape in that region, particularly outside the major centres, is critical. This role will involve frequent travel to the US and around continental Europe. We anticipate reaching capacity within the next 6 months and this role will transition to have a greater element of investor relations thereafter.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Education: degree in economics / finance and holder of a relevant professional qualification
- investment banking or capital markets experience
- Extensive experience in an investor relations role at a multi-asset-class hedge fund
- Extensive experience marketing to investors on the ground across the US
- a strong network of prime broker capital introduction contacts and US investors, including consultants, pension funds, family offices and endowments
- good report writing and presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we expand and develop in 2017/18.
Applications must be received by October 7, 2017.