High Yield Credit Research Analyst – Asset Manager, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 19 sept. 17
Our client is a well-established Asset Manager with offices globally, who are looking to grow their European credit team in London.
The firm prides itself on generating income and consistently high returns whilst protecting against investment. They use their expertise in investing across the capital structure using a combination of solutions; local insight and entrepreneurial approach to give themselves a competitive edge in their markets
They are looking for a superior fundamental credit analyst who has experience across the capital structure and has a passion for relative value investing. The team is looking for someone who is diligent and focused who can meet, and manage, multiple deadlines.
- Conducting corporate credit analysis across the primary and secondary European leverage loan and high yield bond market.
- Monitoring existing investment performance, relative value and making recommendations, directly to the Portfolio Managers, to sell, buy or hold.
- Developing sector specific expertise in 2-3 industry sectors to be allocated.
- Thoroughly analysing industry-specific metrics and performing complex financial modelling.
- Commercial review of legal documentation for leverage loan transactions.
- Providing support in all aspects of the investment process and contributing to the overall profitability of the desk and the fund.
- Contribute to weekly investment committee meetings with senior level professionals, by presenting your investment recommendation memoranda.
- First class academics.
- 2-5 years’ of Leveraged finance or buy-side / sell-side sub-investment grade credit.
- Extensive experience in financial analysis with outstanding modelling and valuation skills.
- A strong interest in financial markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent time management and job prioritisation.
This is an opportunity for an investment analyst to work in a team of highly qualified investors within an organisation which is high regarded within credit.
Please apply with your CV in either word or PDF to email@example.com at your earliest convenience.