Infrastructure CF, Analyst & Associate
- Upon Application
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 21 févr. 17
Our client is a leading European corporate finance advisor who provide best-practice, independent, objective advice. They advise a wide range of organisations from corporates, private equity houses and entrepreneurs, operating internationally with a team based across Europe. The Infrastructure team are currently looking to grow across Analyst and Associate level.
The team is responsible for sourcing and executing Infrastructure M&A and financing deals, with a particular focus across European and Asian transactions. The flat structure of the team allows Analysts and Associates to contribute to the firm from day one and for strong performers to progress rapidly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting origination & execution of infrastructure corporate finance transactions,
- Playing an integral role within the team & support the day-to-day running of transactions,
- Supporting in the drafting & preparation of materials including deal teasers, management presentations, information memorandum, deal pipeline books, & other supporting documentation & analysis,
- Building financial models from scratch, conduct industry/company research, analysis & valuations,
- Assisting with transaction due diligence,
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments,
- Working alongside colleagues from offices in Asia.
Successful candidates will:
- Have gained experience at a leading bulge bracket or boutique investment bank, or be working in a Big 4 Corporate Finance team,
- Demonstrate prior M&A experience,
- Display strong financial modelling skills (LBO, DCF, DDM), to be tested,
- Understand both regulated and unregulated infrastructure assets,
- Possess a hard-working, can-do attitude and a willingness to handle multiple aspects of a transaction,
- Communicate and present clearly.