- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aviva Investors
- 15 août 17
We are looking for a pricing analyst to support and manage internal and external stakeholders in ensuring Pricing Data is accurate and valid for all asset types including OTC within the Investment Book of Records (IBoR) and the Accounting Book of Records (ABoR).
Pricing Analyst - Global COO - London
- Running daily reports to ensure Pricing accuracy contained within the IBoR.
- Weekly review of JPM provided oversight reports for the regulated fund ranges (OEICS and SICAV's)
- Monthly review of JPM supplied oversight reports to include, but not limited to, Single Broker, Dual broker, Stale & Static and Suspended Assets asset.
- Running monthly valuation models for illiquid / alternative assets in order to generate a mark to model valuation.
- Providing Oversight and Governance of JPM and Blackrock processes and services that are delivered to AI
- Acting as the Administrator for the Global Pricing & Valuations Committee, preparation of monthly MI, collating GPVC escalations from regional offices and ensuring timely delivery of GPVC minutes and meeting packs
- Challenging JPM Pricing Policy in order to ensure this remains in line with Aviva Group guidelines
- Enhancements to internal processes - Looking to stay ahead of industry standard and implement tight controls around key risk areas within Pricing
- Good planning and communications skills.
- Excellent customer focus and high level of accuracy, particularly accurate keyboard skills.
- Understanding of how Asset Pricing affects the valuation and downstream processes.
- Working knowledge of data vendor systems, e.g. Bloomberg and FT Interactive Data.
- Skills in using MS Office applications, e.g. MS Excel (advanced) and Word.
- People Orientation - Takes steps to improve and develop own skills and abilities.
- Excellent planning, communication, co-ordination and analysis skills.
- Advantageous to have working knowledge of BRS - Aladdin platform
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.