- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BlueBay Asset Management LLP
- 08 août 17
Support the activities around quantitative and data science spectrum.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Creation and maintenance of customized databases of relevant data.
• Creation and maintenance of systematic processes to ensure the data quality.
• Creation, deployment and maintenance of visualization tools to support the utilization of the analysis conducted within the Quants team.
• Support the development of quants projects.
• Extraction of insights from large data.
• Clearly communicate complex ideas and analysis to Front Office stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
• Add value to the investment process by supporting the design of portfolio optimization, asset allocation and signal generation across investment desks.
• Conduct quantitative ad-hoc analysis as required.
• Experience creating and manipulating databases, using SQL
• Strong numerical and problem solving skills.
• Strong programming in R or Python.
• Excellent Excel skills (VBA would be a plus)
• Multi-asset Fixed income industry knowledge and instrument coverage
• Experience developing BI dashboards; Tableau is a significant plus.
• Relationship management and excellent soft skills
• Graduate from numerical field (IT, Finance, Economics, Maths, or Statistics); Masters degree (in a complementary numerical field) a significant plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven relevant industry experience
• Once in the role you will be required to have full understanding and/or awareness of:
o BlueBay's Compliance Manual with specific focus on the PA Dealing, Gifts and Entertaining and Conflicts of Interest Policy
o BlueBay’s Employee Handbook
o GIPs market conventions and regulatory reporting requirements and any amendments to these going forward
BlueBay's Behavioural Competencies
• Team player who fosters and maintains good relationships within the team and with stakeholders.
• Acts with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in carrying out their role. Keeps the client in mind when carrying out day to day tasks.
• Displays a positive attitude towards continued learning, actively seeks out answers to any questions that arise.
• Show an aptitude for process improvement, and have the gumption to challenge the status quo if a better solution can be devised.
• Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
• Demonstrates the ability to think creatively to find solutions.
• Responds quickly and positively to change and maintains effectiveness throughout.
• Invests time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences.