Technology, GIR Technology, CRM Developer, Analyst, London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 23 août 17
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Enabling Goldman Sachs' research analysts to model investment ideas efficiently and accurately, whilst ensuring that clients can access these ideas when, where and how they choose. GIR Technologists leverage the latest in cloud, mobile and big data technologies to help define and deliver our digital investment research strategy.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work on a diverse set of cutting-edge technologies
- Become highly proficient in desirable, marketable skills
- Learn about CRM as a discipline and about the Research business as a whole encompassing Publishing, Content Management and Distribution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BSc degree in Computing or Engineering
- Development experience ideally with Java
- Experience of working in a global team
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- Good communications skills
- An interest in the business we service
- A background in Research or Publishing
- Investment banking experience
- Dotnet experience will help the candidate understand the context of the current implementation
- Experience of Agile methodologiesd.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.