- Salaire : Competitive
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Mise à jour le : 19 août 17
The role of the Teller is to be responsible for dealing with customers in our branches. You will provide various cash based services to our customers over the counter. Working efficiently and courteously you will ensure customer satisfaction in an error free manner.
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Teller, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - UK//London.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
- Carry out branch cash and other teller-related transactions in a timely and efficient manner to facilitate achievement of pre-approved branch targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times by providing cash services in the most expeditious manner.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with branch customers and all other related units of the Group to achieve goals/objectives.
- Process transactions (cash, checks, remittance requests, credit card and loan payments etc) in compliance with the approved policies/ procedures and the applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Identify suitable opportunities to cross-sell products or services offered to customers.
- Authorize transactions within the range delegated to the incumbent.
- Forward all clearing items and remittance requests received from customers to the concerned department/ unit within Group Infrastructure for processing.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers and prepare the requisite report at the end of the day.
- Ensure all unresolved queries with respect to specific transactions and concerns are brought to the attention of the Head Teller
- Ensures high standards of confidentiality and ethics to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- All other ad hoc duties and/or activities related to QNB that management may request of the employee from time to time.
A university graduate with a minimum of 2 years teller related experience in a major banking institution, you will possess a high standard of oral and written communication skills.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV