UAT/Test Manager MIFID II
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Anchura Partners
- 31 juil. 17
Anchura Partners is a unique financial services consultancy with a proven track record of solving business challenges and driving all aspects of change. As practitioners, not career consultants, our distinctiveness is in our people and our approach. Our unique blend of skills and expertise enables us to understand the challenges facing our clients and provide the management and delivery bandwidth they need to get things done. We are proud to have some of the most talented and experienced practitioners within the industry in our team, all of whom have a depth of experience gained in financial services or consulting.
Oversight/Description of project and role
The Anchura Front Office Change Practice is focused on the delivery of regulatory, operational and strategic change projects across the Front Office. With teams covering Equities, FICC, Prime Services and Research internationally, we work closely with senior business heads to drive forward their business change agenda.
Anchura’s Front Office Practice continually supports our clients across products in the delivery of projects including product focused regulatory change, risk and controls, governance, remediation and turnaround, business development, strategy and propositions.
Anchura Management Consultants are proven within their field of expertise, they effectively integrate with the client organization and to hit the ground running and deliver fully upon the change agenda outlined.
We continue to grow and support the needs and demands of our client base therefore we are currently looking to hire a MiFID II UAT Manager (VP or DIR level), to join our Front Office practice. The role will be working on the Mifid II Research Unbundling workstream. The next phase of the project is to start testing, ensuring all user have access to the UAT environment, traing all users on Quality Centre to ensure they can use the system to capture evidence.
- Training users on Quality Centre
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ensure users have access to UAT environment
- Managing the defect process
- Holding daily meetings with APAC and London
Desired Skills and Experience
- Significant experience as a UAT/Test Manager
- Consulting / Manager level, strong personality and can stand up to Front Office profiles
- Project Management/Business Analysis skills
- Must have worked on the full project life cycle
- Mifid II experience
- Knowledge of the regulatory impacts on the industry - EMIR, MiFID
- Proven experience on a large-scale implementation
- Delivery focused
- Excellent stakeholder’s management skills
- Good written skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent Excel skills