VP Asset Management Internal Auditor
- GBP70000 - GBP95000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 13 sept. 17
Based in London you will work for this leading global banking group as a VP Internal Auditor. You will be a key member of the EMEA audit team executing and delivering the group audit plan.
My client is a top tier global banking group whose European Headquarters are based in London.
As the VP Asset Management Internal Auditor your responsibilities will include:
- planning, executing and delivering the audit plan
- building effective working relationship within the EMEA Asset Management group
- challenging the risk environment and offering opinion as to improving it where relevant
To be considered for the VP Internal Auditor role you must have:
- a deep understanding of internal audit within financial services
- a strong understanding of asset management
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence change
- a degree in a relevant subject from a top tier university - Economics, Mathematics etc
- a professional or industry qualifications including ACA, CA, MBA, CFA, CIA
- a valid UK work permit
Excellent career progression within a leading global banking group.