VP, Quantitative Analyst (Credit - Model Risk)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick
- 14 août 17
My client a leading Financial Services provider is looking to recruit a Quantitative Analyst who will be responsible for quantitative model development for credit products.
My client a leading Financial Services provider is looking to recruit a Quantitative Analyst who will be responsible for quantitative model development for credit products. This will include all areas of model development including designing and justifying the models, implementing and testing the models, supporting and improving the models, and documenting the models and their use.
Credit Products Quantitative Analytics
The QA Credit Products team is responsible for the quantitative models and analytics used in the credit businesses across Markets and Banking Capital and is involved in a wide range of products and activities, including corporate and emerging market bonds, single-name and index CDS, leveraged loans, hybrid capital securities, credit options, bond financing, CDS clearing, syndicate loan commitments, banking book loans, CLOs, and quantitative strategies and risk modeling such as model based risk management, portfolio optimization, and relative value analysis.
The team works closely with the businesses to satisfy their risk management, valuation and quantitative strategy needs. It provides expect quantitative analysis and it works with the technology teams to develop and improve the trading and risk management platforms.
It is a global team located on the trading floors in London, New York and Singapore.
Improve existing models and develop new models for credit products. The models should be:
* State of the art.
* Practical and well understood by users.
* Thoroughly tested and documented.
* Models are delivered to users in collaboration with quantitative developers and technologists.
Key stakeholders are:
* Credit trading business.
* Banking capital management.
* Market, credit and model risk management.
* The successful applicant should be able to clearly express complex technical issues and requirements, and work constructively with all stakeholders at all levels.
The position requires both evaluative judgement and analytical skills. In particular it will require:
* A methodical aptitude for problem solving.
* Ability to learn quickly.
* Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast changing environment.
* Initiative to spot potential problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
* Ability to balance tactical and strategic solutions in line with the overall needs of the bank.
* PhD in a Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, or similar quantitative field.
* At least two years of experience developing and researching quantitative models for finance.
* Knowledge and understanding of some quantitative models used for credit products such as bonds, loans, and credit derivatives. This could for example be models used for valuation, risk management, trading, regulatory capital, or relative value analysis.
Risk and Control Objective
All colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards