- Salaire : Negotiable
- Lieu de travail : Tadworth, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Company: Fidelity International
The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Manager - Vendor Management with the effective management of the UK Financial Services Supplier portfolio specifically supporting key initiatives with cost management, supplier management framework, supplier risk. The role will work closely with the UKFS senior leadership team and span across all client segments and shared functions within the UK business.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business. We are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Our vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious, and we give them the independence and the confidence to make a difference. While we take pride in the excellence of our investment solutions and client service, we know we can always do better. We are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, we always put our clients first.
Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be a part of our future at www.fidelityrecruitment.com/about-us
All of our people must be able to demonstrate affinity with the Fidelity core values:
Innovation - Being willing to experiment and try new and better ways to serve our clients.
Integrity - Taking personal responsibility for always acting in the best interests of our clients.
Excellence - Striving to be the best while knowing we can always be better next time.
All of our people must be able to operate in accordance with our behaviours:
Commitment - We are committed to our clients and proud to work for Fidelity. We push through obstacles to make things happen; we make decisions quickly and thoughtfully. We are individually committed to building a culture of excellence.
Collaboration - We collaborate with colleagues, seek alternative views, invite different ideas and always challenge traditional thinking. This approach allows us to create a whole that is much greater than the sum of its parts.
Client Focus - We are expected to, and measured on, our ability to put our client first. We go the extra mile to understand their needs and strive to exceed their expectations. We listen carefully, we communicate clearly, and we're quick to respond. We're respectful of the trust placed in us to manage their money.
The UK Business Management team contributes to the development of Fidelity International's business and the protection of its shareholders, investors and its reputation. The team provides proactive and high quality support and oversight to the UK business which includes coordination of the day to day governance and management of 3rd Party Suppliers via the Vendor Management function.
- Provide support to the Senior Manager - vendor Management and coordinate the execution of day to day Vendor Management responsibilities
- Planning and prioritisation of Supplier Service Reviews and Contract and Governance Diary
- Ensuring accurate and up to date of contracts and supplier records are maintained, and commercially sensitive information managed in line with Fidelity's information security standards;
- Managing with Executive Relationship owners portfolio of key suppliers governance arrangements
- Managing contractual processes and formal contract changes/renewals;
- Ongoing supplier benchmarking and financial/risk assessment reviews;
- Timely input into relevant management reporting and supplier matrices.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Strong understanding of the full Supplier Management Life Cycle with proven experience in a Vendor/Supplier Management environment within the financial Services industry
- Experience of supplier selection via ITT/RFP/RFI and creation of Business Cases or Return on Investment models
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards and client satisfaction
- Technical proficiency in MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint etc.
- Ability to manage priorities and adapt to meet requirements of the team and business stakeholders
- University degree in Business Management, Finance or similar