Our client, a leading Legal and Investor Services provider to Corporate and Financial sectors, is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to work with the global fund administration team to deliver a range of a range of fund administration/fund accounting services to a varied portfolio of clients, primarily focusing on Luxembourg Private Capital (Private Equity/Real Estate) funds. The successful candidate must have experience of working in the Luxembourg fund administration industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and review other fund related reports.
- Coordinate and arrange investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions, carried interest calculation as well as issuance of shareholder statements.
- Prepare annual and quarterly client entities management accounts, reporting and financial statements under the relevant GAAPs and regulations.
- Liaise with clients and external auditors and dealing with audit queries.
- Process bank payments, reconciliation of payment logs and approvals.
- Produce and circulate invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors.
- Supervise and assist in the training of more junior members of the team.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry preferred, specifically within Luxembourg Fund accounting/fund administration (Private Equity, Real Estate or Debt Fund Administration).
- Strong academic background, preferably bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Ideally having an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) or part qualified.
- Investran knowledge would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of the applicable Luxembourg statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.