China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Prepare liquidity risk reports in timely manner and investigate significant exposure changes and limit excess
- Participate in different projects assigned by management such as policy review, system enhancement, new product development, and etc
- Contribute to improve / review the existing liquidity risk management procedures or policies
- Communicate with internal or external auditors, regulator and head-office to resolve the assigned projects
- Perform liquidity stress testing, review methodology and result
- Perform regular or ad hoc liquidity risks analysis
- Liaise with front to back office to drive different risk tasks
- Contribute to the latest Basel development
- University degree holder in business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years’ banking experience, of which 5 years in risk related exposure.
- Qualification for Enhanced Competency Framework on Treasury Management is preferable
- Good working knowledge of respective regulators and/or statutory policies related to Banking.
- Customer and business focus, excellent analytical skill.
- Independent and detail-oriented.
- Good knowledge on latest new Treasury products.
- Good knowledge on Excel, VBA
- Good command of both English and Chinese (including Putonghua)