~~In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• As an Assistant Controller, you will provide support across the operations team, covering financial reporting, cash management, tax compliance and fund oversight
• Reviewing/overseeing the provision of financial statements from the service provider
• Support the controller and team lead, overseeing the firm’s 3rd party service providers, making sure that they are compliant with both the company’s governance model, as well as the Luxembourg governance regulations
• Calculate both fund and client performance returns, including fund NAVs and management fees
• Oversee tax fillings and monitor transfer-pricing process
• Provide oversight assistance across the cash management process, including capital calls and distributions
• Provide business transaction support, including mergers and acquisitions, disinvestments and restructuring
• Maintain robust controls and processes across all administration functions
To be successful in this role you will require:
• Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or similar, with a professional accounting qualification/or part qualified considered a plus (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• 3-6 years of experience in an audit/accounting/controlling position is needed
• A strong understanding of Real Estate accounting is a must have
• Strong experience of Lux GAAP, IFRS and consolidation is strongly preferred
• Fluent English is essential plus additional languages advantageous particularly French or German
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team are must haves
• Have a willingness to travel
So if you are looking for your next career move and want to join a forward thinking Real Estate Investment firm, please apply as a priority!
~~If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.