Client Relationship Manager (M/F)
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
The CRM is responsible to maintain, secure, manage and develop the Institutional clients relations, assets and profitability providing the best Client advice and service.
CRM is the strategic partner between the Client and KBL entities to identify growth opportunities of services, coordinate their set up and negotiate the related pricing.
Job Responsibilities :
The CRM team contributes directly to the Bank results with
- Increase of profitability of Client relations
- Increase of Clients assets
- Extension of the activity of the Client with KBL Group entities
- Increase of the diversity of Clients
- Extension of services offered to the Client by KBL Group entities
Key activities of the CRM
- Responsible of account opening and setup of the operational flows for any new client onboarded by the Business Development Team.
- delivery in the state of the art of any new service with related operational flows and pricing for existing client or brand new business in coordination with the different services of KBL.
- Coordinates the set up and signature of all the relative contractual documentation.
- Escalation point for the Client for all matters exceeding the day to day with operationals and requiring an active coordination between the various parties on behalf of the Client.
- Ensure regular contacts and reviews of quality service with the Client (phone calls or visits) and leads corrective actions in the overall organisation when necessary.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and coordinate a setup and pricing offer to the Client.
- Develop legal, regulatory and technical knowledge and keep abreast of Industry initiatives by participating in events, training and working internal and external groups.
- Develop relationships with external third-parties who will have influence over Clients (e.g. consultants, associations, etc.)
- Represent the Bank in all industry/marketing events as and when necessary.
Education (orientation): Preferably economic, finance and accounting studies. Education (required level): Minimum BAC+3
Banking techniques:Very good knowledge of all banking services, operational processes, financial products and trading activity for Institutional clients and mainly for External Assets Managers.
Good experience in managing multiple Client relations.
Experience (number of years): At least 5 years of experience within the Bank in Client Relationship management and/or in trading and/or operational entities
- Ability to build and manage relationships with clients and internal entities
- Strong communication and negociation skills (oral & writing) and persuasive force
- Thorough understanding of the assigned relationship requirements and strategic imperatives
- Team player
- Flexible, objective and professional
- Stress resistant
- Strong organisational skills
- French and English required. Italien and Spanish is a distinct advantage. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org