Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors. We have USD 83 billion in assets under management and more than 1,200 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In your role you will be responsible for supporting Partners Group's Luxembourg Head of Compliance in ensuring that Partners Group's CSSF-licensed Alternative Investment Fund Manager ('AIFM') complies with its legal and regulatory obligations under the Luxembourg financial services regime. You will work as part of a small team in Luxembourg and as part of the global team of more than twenty people.
The Luxembourg compliance function is responsible for all aspects of regulatory compliance on behalf of the AIFM - including conduct of business matters, cross-border aspects of managing and marketing funds, and prudential matters. This is a broad role in which you are expected to take ownership for your work. It consists of a mixture between providing regulatory advice, performing hands-on compliance tasks, dealing with policy matters including adherence checks and working on new business implementation projects.
Partners Group is a growing, dynamic fund management group, which translates into a challenging working environment with numerous opportunities to expand your domestic and international regulatory knowledge and experience.
What we expect
- Identifying, understanding and interpreting Luxembourg and EU financial services legislation and regulation.
- Advising the Luxembourg Head of Compliance and more senior team members on the firm's obligations and how to meet those obligations.
- Drafting policies, reports and similar documents.
- Ensuring that regulatory reporting and filing is completed accurately.
- Maintaining and improving Partners Group's compliance monitoring program in Luxembourg, while ensuring it is compatible with the firm's global compliance programme, aims and culture.
- Ensuring adherence to the firm's obligations by performing sample in-depth checks.
- Assisting with corporate governance and organisation.
- Ad-hoc support, whether on Luxembourg or international matters.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors, prepare documentation for regulatory audits.
- We are looking for an auditor profile with financial services experience (2+ years) or a committed compliance professional (3+ years of experience) with strong, relevant experience and an analytical mindset.
- Experience of CSSF rules and an understanding of AIFMD is expected.
- Fluency in English is essential. French is a plus.
- AML experience is an advantage.
- Flexibility and a desire to be part of a successful firm.
- A small amount of travel will be necessary but is not a core part of the role.