Senior Talent Acquisition Officer
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for experienced accountants and auditors to join our growing Consolidation Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be managing a portfolio of international, high profile clients and will work as part of the international consolidation team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Management of the allocated team;
- Reviewing consolidated financial statements under IFRS and other accounting GAAPs and consolidation treatment memorandums;
- Reviewing a complete consolidation file, including consolidation entries;
- Reviewing consolidated reporting packages received from client;
- Performing and reviewing consolidation treatment research under IFRS and other accounting GAAPs, preparing consolidation treatment memorandums;
- Responsibility for the coordination process with the clients and auditors;
- Advising clients in consolidation and IFRS related questions;
- Participating in the development of the department, including offers preparation, giving training, developing junior members.
- You hold a university degree in Accountancy or have completed ACCA or similar qualification;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in IFRS / audit;
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You are analytical with good problem solving skills;
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You have people management skills;
- You have the ability to work on multiple clients concurrently and meet deadlines;
- You possess team spirit, dedication, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and when appropriate, take the initiative to act without waiting for direction;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international consolidation team and be willing to travel when required.