We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who is headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
The Corporate Officer will assist with the administration of a portfolio of international clients
- Prepare corporate documentation for the incorporation and liquidation of companies;
- Assist with the organisation of board meetings and the preparation of board packs;
- Draft agreements and legal documents with the assistance of the Senior Corporate Officers;
- Liaise with Luxembourg administration and external parties (notaries, banks, lawyers…);
- Ensure all company records and statutory registers are properly maintained;
- Day to day management of the files.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Corporate Law or Economics;
- A first relevant internship or professional experience in Corporate Law in Luxembourg;
- Fluent in English (French or any other language would be an asset);
- Acting as a team member;
- Client-oriented and open to communication;
- Basic understanding of accounting;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
Our Luxembourg office employs around 140 people and aims to attract enthusiastic and dedicated individuals. You will be joining a team that works in a friendly, co-operative and supportive environment, as well as a company that will provide you with the opportunity to progress. You will also have exposure to a diverse client base.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.