We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading global bank, as a Financial Reporting Supervisor / Assistant Manager. The main function of the role is to work within a team and the preparation of all financial reports for the funds under administration whether this be on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis. This is a client centric role where the successful candidate will need to deliver client and business requirements, working with various stakeholders including auditors and regulators.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will ensure deliverables are met around the reporting requirements of financial statements for investment funds
- You will oversee the financial reporting and make sure they are accurately produced with appropriate classifications and disclosures
- You will work with the team to produce relevant long form reports in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- You will ensure that the financial reporting requirements are produced in line with required reporting standards and agreed deadlines
- You will act as a subject matter expert and work with a wide range of global stakeholders to lead of all financial reporting requirements and deliverables
- As the primary contact for auditors, you will be in charge of the audit planning and of an appropriate follow up of issues, making sure relevant procedures and controls are in place and updated accordingly
Experience and skills required:
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent studies in audit, accounting or finance preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Financial Reporting for investment funds; good knowledge of private asset structures would be beneficial
- Team leader, able to organise and motivate direct reports, with a minimum of 6 months supervisory/management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant accounting standards and in particular the latest Financial Reporting Standards; including IFRS and Lux GAAP
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Risk awareness and ability to establish effective controls;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, German would be preferential but any European languages would be an advantage
- Good command of Excel, Word, Access and accounting systems.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and partner with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working on the Luxembourg market for almost a decade. We are committed to being market leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 17 years’ experience of recruiting in the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +352 27 86 67 20, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.