Our client, a leading Real Estate Investment Manager, is looking to add a Controller to its growing Finance team. In this role, your prime focus will be to lead the oversight of a recently launched Pan-European open-ended Real Estate fund. The company operates a collaborative environment where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills in a team-oriented atmosphere
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Real Estate Investment Manager and broaden your own experience across a wide range of responsibilities.
You will oversee the firm’s external service providers and ensure accurate vendor governance, as well as being the point of contact for all administration matters.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- You will manage the controlling functions for the newly launched Pan-European open ended Real Estate fund
- Oversee the firms 3rd party service providers, ensuring that they are compliant with both the company’s governance model, as well as the Luxembourg governance regulations
- Oversee the production of all financial and regulatory reporting, including the production of financial statements, cash reporting, and distributions
- Calculate both fund and client performance returns, including fund NAVs and management fees
- Act as point of contact for all fund administration matters
- Oversee tax fillings an monitor transfer pricing process
- Provide oversight across cash management process, including capital calls and distributions
- Provide business transaction support, including mergers and acquisitions, disinvestments and restructuring
- Maintain robust controls and processes across all administration functions
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or similar, with a professional accounting qualification considered a plus (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- 5-10 years of experience in an audit/accounting/controlling position is needed
- A strong understanding of Real Estate accounting is a must have
- Strong experience of Lux GAAP, IFRS and consolidation is strongly preferred
- Fluent English is essential plus additional languages advantageous particularly French or German
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team are must haves
- Have a willingness to travel
So if you are looking for your next career move and want to join a forward thinking Real Estate Investment firm, please apply as a priority!