Risk and Quality Control Analyst (M/F)
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg
Promote risk awareness and perform controls throughout Operations as well as activities from other entities such as Private Banking, by developing, improving and handling quality reviews within the control framework, and by being actively involved - as a solution provider in terms of creativity, innovation and processes - in the analysis and the follow-up of projects and action plans to maintain Operations risk exposure under control.
Job Responsibilities :
- Invest actively to all stages of projects linked to Operations Risk and Control activities from initiation, analysis, tests, delivery to implementation. Contribute to functional analysis to define and challenge business requirements, suggest associated enhancements, identify issues and agree on action plans with the Client and Business Managers. Find appropriated solutions to deliver the benefits, and communicate effectively with all internal and external interfaces ;
Develop and implement standards, and new controls covering all critical fields such as : MiFID [anti-money laundering, investors protection, ethics and market abuse], FATCA, AML-KYC, internal and external fraud, operational risks, legal and regulatory requirements, etc. ;
- Perform quality reviews of assigned deliverables, adhering and driving through effective quality and risk management disciplines. Develop and optimize the execution of the control framework within the context of the Operations Risk and Controls global control mandate while being compliant with the Banks own internal standards, including Audit and Compliance requirements ;
- Support the daily quality control for all categories of clients (private clients, as well as institutional clients including funds) from KBL and other subsidiaries, in order to produce accurate client reports ;
- Evaluate reports and data to identify improvement opportunities and associated issues and risks. Contribute to high quality and continuous improvements, identify quantifiable metrics and benchmarks, such as Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators to track the overall activities improvement over time ;
- Follow the implementation of Operations-wide Audit, Risk, Compliance recommendations, as well as Loss Event Report process, in close interaction with impacted entities (such as Operations and Private Banking), and escalate to Management when required. Support and collaborate with local management in definition, implementation if necessary, and follow-up of subsequent action plans ;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in banking activities
- Proficient use of MS Office, Business Objects and Outlook
- University degree or equivalent
- Banking systems used within KBL
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and regulatory rules and directives
- Good understanding of Luxemburg banking/financial legislation/regulations and taxes.
- Knowledge related to the Bank organization, processes, products and services.
- High risk awareness
- Proven analytical skills
- Solution and client oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Regular use of at least two languages : English, French or German
- Any other language is an asset If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : email@example.com