Founded in 2005, Davidson is an IT consulting company located in 8 countries in Europe, the United Arab Emirates and North America. In Luxembourg, our aim is to be the global partner of the CIO and COO, providing him / her, the best necessary talents and solutions to tackle project and operations they decide to offer to their own customers
In 2019, Davidson in a nutshell it's :
- 2800 employees
- 170 managers,
- 245 million euros of turnover…
And if we left aside preformatted speeches to talk about REAL reasons to join us!
Davidson is above all a business project where life is good thanks to fundamentals that structure our daily action
- Being serious without taking yourself seriously,
- Build a horizontal business,
- Developing creativity and taking initiatives
- Foster inspiration rather than governance.
After four years at Best Workplace, Davidson has decided to go further in its commitments ! It has become the only technology and management consulting company to become a B-Corp, and joins the club of companies that do not want to be the best in the world, but the best for the world.
So that you can check that they are not just words, you just have to apply, if you are the most talented or the most talented for the next job !!!!
- Within an Agile team, you would be the technical reference of the projects. Good capacity of exchange with the various interlocutors (Product Owner, Quality Analyst, Scrum Master). Above all, you are someone who is able to question himself, to understand the context in which he is evolving and who knows how to argue about his decisions and choices.
- High quality animation (TDD, TU & TNR) MicroService / Cloud / API are terms at the heart of the projects
- Technical stacks : Front : Angular, React, Vue … // Back : Java, Node, .Net, Scala, Go, Php, Python
- Your practices : TDD, code reviews, pair programming ....
- You have a bachelor degree in computer science,
- A significant experience in JAVA development ... is essential. We want to receive profiles of candidates who have completed at least 5 years in a company of significant size,
- Good knowledge of technologies mentionned above
- Good level in webmobile and responsive
- Proficiency of databases (NoSQL or relational)
- Proficiency of Git
- Proficiency of good design practices, testing strategies, industrialization and continuous integration
- Knowledge and practice of Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, Lean ...)
- You communicate easily and have a service and consulting mindset
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
Contract type : Permanent
Salary : Based on experience
Location : Luxembourg