Consultant Distribution and Marketing – Financial Services industry (Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam, Nord-Holland, Niederlande Amsterdam Nord-Holland NL
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
See job description for details
Consultant Distribution and Marketing - Financial Services industry (Amsterdam)
Become a trusted advisor to the world's leading organisation as a management or technology consultant. Bring your vision to life and help industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. Start a career with Accenture Consulting and transform your ideas into reality.
Are you ready to join our Distribution & Marketing practice within Financial Services to support and grow their business? Deliver value from meaningful customer relationships and optimized distribution networks? Do you want to power digital transformation in distribution and marketing, helping our clients gain insight from 'big data', delivering a compelling and enhanced customer experience through mobile technologies and digital innovations?
In this role, you are expected to anticipate and react to a changing banking environment in a disrupted market. As a Consultant in our Distribution & Marketing practice you'll be delivering valuable insights and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people, process and tooling within the Distribution & Marketing domain.
Additionally, you show eagerness to engage with the client to shape and discuss new value propositions.
• Using design led thinking to enhance client customer experience
• Optimizing Distribution & Marketing operations and processes using analytics
• Defining optimized client propositions and Omni-channel distribution models
• Master degree and minimal 3 years of consulting experience within the Distribution & Marketing domain
• Developed deep Distribution & Marketing skills on various topics such as CRM, Omni-channel, customer experience, service design, marketing analytics, etc.
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• You are fluent in English and Dutch
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equalopportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Through insight, deep industry knowledge and new and innovative ideas, Accenture Consulting revolutionises business every day. Working in partnership with the world's leading companies, we design and implement profound transformations at the intersection of business and technology. Join the best consulting talent in the world with expertise in more than 40 industries and take business to the next level.