Sales Engineering Associate Director
- Singapur, Singapore Singapur Singapore SG
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- IHS Markit
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Sales Engineering Associate Director
The Markit Enterprise Data Management (EDM) platform puts quality, audited data at the centre of customer's organisations. Its solutions build gold copy masters across all data types, delivering tangible data governance, risk management and compliance frameworks and rationalising legacy architectures. The EDM platform is the central hub for all transactions, securities, prices, rates, counterparty and issuer data. Markit EDM empowers those who understand the data to manage the data, no matter the complexity, volume or scope of the project.
Markit EDM are currently looking for a Pre-sales consultant to join the team and play a key role in the future growth of Markit's Enterprise Software division. The successful applicant will be involved in all pre-sales activities for Markit EDM as well as working closely with other applications within the Enterprise Software division. The Pre-sales consultant will be instrumental in demonstrating all aspects of EDM products as well as running and working on proof of concept projects.
Duties & accountabilities
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the team and undertake a number of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Work on and run demonstrations of Markit EDM; Analyse data and offer suggestions around best practices to continue Markit's success in winning clients;
• Work on and run Proof of Concept's, taking the lead, to ensure successful and timely delivery of prospective client's requirements.
• Work closely with prospects to understand their business requirements across a spectrum of financial products (Equities, Fixed Income, Indices, Reference Data, OTC, etc.)
• Maintain up-to-date awareness and understanding of the product and new system functionalities in developing EDM offerings.
• Communication with prospects and internal stakeholder's through-out the pre-sales lifecycle, escalating issues where appropriate.
• Provide coaching and training to new clients to enable transfer of knowledge so that clients are prepared for the start of a project and are competent in utilising the product as planned;
• Understand the commercial implications and provide customer feedback to product managers for continuous improvement; Work alongside team members across a range of roles (Project Management, Business Analysis, Development, End Business Users, etc.), balancing differing objectives and providing influence where needed;
• Lead business handover meetings to ensure EDM Professional Services and EDM Support group have a thorough understanding of the prospect to enable quality on-going support to new clients.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.