Compliance Policy Manager - Wealth
London, England, Großbritannien
I am currently recruiting a Compliance Policy Manager for a well-respected Wealth Management firm based in London. Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance this is an excellent opportunity to further your career in an exciting and stable environment.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to the business
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Overseeing review and amendments for compliance policy.
- Aiding the Head of Compliance in adhoc duties.
- UK regulatory wealth management or private banking experience.
- Strong FCA Handbook knowledge
- Good product and investment management services knowledge.
- Experience of COLL funds and Platform business would be an advantage.
- MUST HAVE excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.