For our office in London, we seeking an exceptional Project Manager to join our growing Project Management Office department. The successful candidate will contribute to the Alter Domus group strategy implementation by managing key company projects both for our headquarter in Luxembourg and for our foreign offices.
- Assure a clear link to the business, you will first need to structure strategic debates and discussions into concrete projects that you will be managing, i.e. you will need to formalise a project purpose, scope and objectives, as well as to put in place a project framework to manage the project with colleagues from various departments in various location, as well as possibly with third parties;
- Ensure the follow-up and execution of this project framework, delivering the expected scope within timing, budget and quality constraints previously agreed upon with the project sponsors;
- Ensure quality project issue & risk management, you take care of the identification and resolution/mitigation of issues/risks;
- You will lead the project team in charge of all project activities, i.e. lead and coordinate this team towards project deliverables production and validation;
- You are responsible for the project communication to the stakeholders, key to the success of our projects. You will amongst others organize and conduct the project steering committees.
- More than 10 years of experience in project-managing complex type of projects, involving different dimensions (organisational, technological, process, legal, regulatory…) and various internal or external stakeholders from different locations in the world;
- Relevant experience in managing M&A type of projects;
- English is a must (French is an asset);
- Experience in Finance industry;
- Pragmatic, organised, results and customer oriented. You have the ability to structure complex situations in changing environments;
- “Global picture” thinker, translating the company’s strategy into concrete projects/deliverables;
- Excellent communicator, including to executive management/C-level.