Senior Software Engineer - up to £130k
- £80,000 - £130,000
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 21 Mai 19
Greenfield, cross-asset Risk and Analytics system using cutting edge technologies.
As a Senior Developer, you’ll be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines. You'll be working among cross-asset (FX, Commodities, Equities, Credit and Rates) risk management and structured products trading platform to support the bank’s fast-growing financial markets business. This is a rare opportunity to get into an organization working with smart, great technologists globally in financial markets domain.
- 6+ years hands on development with investment banking IT experience
- Java (essential), SCALA/Haskell is an advantage
- Hadoop, Cassandra or Spark experience is a plus.
- Development experience on functional language, such as Haskell, is a plus.
- SCRUM and Agile.
- Strong architectural and engineering background with experience of delivery.
- Strong Java and Oracle skills.
- Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large scale data processing systems built on Oracle.
- Familiarity and confidence working in an “agile” development environment.
- Who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business.