Analyst, GIPS Compliance
- Los Angeles, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Nuveen Investments
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
Analyst, GIPS Compliance
Nuveen is the investment management arm of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future. For more information about the firm please visit our website at www.Nuveen.com
The position will primarily be responsible for the preparation and calculation of composite data needed by Portfolio Management, Investment Oversight, Marketing, Client Service, Legal/Compliance, and additional areas within the enterprise. In addition to composite construction, the analyst will be involved in the verification process for the various Nuveen affiliates. The analyst will be involved in various projects which arise in support of the enterprise.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Support reporting needs for performance/daily requests, composite maintenance and calculation, and performance statistics
- Ensure that performance results are compliant with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Seek areas where recurring requests arise and look for ways to standardize these requests
- Develop, automate, and enhance performance/composite reports
- Work with vendors on performance issues
- Support Verification efforts across GIPS firms
- Utilize multiple tools (both proprietary and third party) to gather information
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year university
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to perform tasks of high complexity and to modify processes, plans and designs as needed
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience
- Aptitude for financial calculations and methodologies
- Exhibited skills in problem identification and problem resolution
- Excellent communication ( written and oral), with senior leaders and peers, facilitation, and collaborative skills
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it's our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law .
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.