Business Analyst Capital Markets Technology (SQL)
- Los Angeles, CA, États-Unis Los Angeles CA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
LA based hedge fund seeks a Business Analyst with strong SQL skills and Capital Markets experience to work with the business users, portfolio managers and application developers to ensure business needs are met. Only Candidates with capital markets business analyst/technology experience will be considered.
- Integrate risk metrics and risk calculations from external vendors into the firm’s internal data warehouse systems that drive models used for trading, risk management and regulatory compliance
- Working with multiple external data providers, ensure data quality and accuracy of risk and valuation calculations
- Help to automate the integration of risk statistics using SQL databases
- Work on improving trade data management
- Identify and develop new resources for the firm to analyze portfolio and macro risk
- Work with the firms marketing teams to automate and streamline production of performance and risk reports using the firms data sources (SQL, Excel, Powerpoint and C#).
- Respond to adhoc reporting requests from trading, marketing and fund accounting using SSRS, Tableau, Confluence and SQL
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of business process analysis experience in trading room and capital markets applications at a bank, hedge fund or asset management firm
- Must have deep understanding of financial trading room products: Corporate bonds, CDS, equities, options and bank loans.
- Must have Experience with front office trading, trade capture, collateral management, accounting, compliance, risk and portfolio management systems
- Must have very strong SQL and Excel skills
- Must have experience using Bloomberg desktop API.
- Must have at least a BS in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or Technology is required but a higher level of education is preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the personality to work across all business areas.
Keywords: Business Analyst, Risk Reporting, SQL, Risk Metrics, Trade Capture, Compliance, Portfolio Management Systems, Analytical, Problem Solver.
Please refer to Job 23107 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.