C#.Net Programmer-Fixed Income Hedge Fund
- Los Angeles, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
A Los Angeles based Hedge Fund is looking for a C#.Net developer with strong programming and scripting skills to maintain and enhance Risk & Portfolio Management systems for a global credit portfolio.
- Development of Fixed Income Portfolio Management system
- Implementation and monitoring of quantitative risk analytics
- Integration of internal market data and risk systems (Bloomberg API)
- Integrate portfolio management system with accounting and order management systems
- Implementation of hedging and pricing models
- Create customized risk management analytics
The Candidate must have:
- Quantitative/Computer Science Bachelor’s degree
- 5 yrs of experience working with Fixed Income products and related derivatives, Structured Credit, Loans, Emerging Markets
- Software Development experience working with C#.Net
- Experience integrating Excel front end trading system with C#.Net risk applications
- Superior C# coding skills.
- Strong SQL skills
- Advanced Excel/VBA coding skills
- A passion for coding and a desire to leverage these skills in collaborate and supporting environment
- Must want to work in fast paced quick thinking challenging work environment
Keywords: C#, .Net, Developer Excel, VBA, SQL, WPF, LINQ, Portfolio Management Systems, Risk Software, Fixed Income
Please refer to Job #22034 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com