Business Analyst, Equity
- Newport Beach, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 17 2017-12-13
Business Analyst, Equity
We Are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm that manages some $1.5 trillion in assets for savers and other clients around the world. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of investment strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, real estate, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity.
Why PIMCO? At PIMCO you will join a dynamic, constantly evolving global firm that pushes you to grow, lead and innovate. You will be client- focused and work on technologies that will be put to immediate use. You will be part of a team whose members are encouraged to speak up with an idea or challenge existing views, regardless of title or tenure. You will have the opportunity to receive competitive compensation and other attractive benefits (Please see below).
PIMCO's Technology Team is organized in small, focused, agile groups, that either work closely with business units to deliver value or develop core technologies that lever the product teams. Our environment fosters innovation and promotes entrepreneurial spirit, and we use top of the line tools. PIMCO recognizes the paramount role of tech now and in the future and invests in technology accordingly. Technology careers are available in Newport Beach, New York, London, Munich, and Tokyo.
As a Business Analyst you will liaise with portfolio managers, traders and their support staff to design and evolve our technology apps. We will look to you to innovate, push the envelope, and lever our investment professionals to do more better using tech. You will work in a small and focused team, continuously and closely interacting with both your end users and your tech teammates.
- Collaborate with the business and technology stakeholders to design and deliver software solutions.
- Define project objectives, scope, timelines, and success criteria.
- Project planning, tracking, status reporting, and issue/risk management.
- Support developers in the clarification and delivery of business requirements.
- Coordination of user acceptance testing and software releases.
- Develop test strategies and own the stability and predictability of your product.
- Query building, data validation, and troubleshooting data anomalies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math or Business/Finance. CFA or MBA a plus.
- 2-5 years proven experience in financial technology Project Management / Business Analysis leading technology related efforts.
- Understanding of fixed income and equity trading processes and related financial products and concepts is essential.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment.
- SQL and database (Oracle) skills preferred.
- Scripting (Python) or programming experience and advanced Excel skills a significant plus.
- Proficiency in the Bloomberg Trading System POMS or AIM is a plus.
- Relevant certifications (CFA, ITIL, PMI, etc) are recommended.
- You will embody the key competencies and leadership skills necessary to be successful at PIMCO (i.e. Learning Agility, Results Orientation, Intellectual Rigor, Emotional Intelligence, etc. etc.)
- PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. These benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day of employment.
- 401k Savings with company matching.
- Work/Life Programs such as Flexible Work Arrangements, Parental Leave & Support, Employee Assistance Plan, and Educational/CFA Certification Reimbursement Programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.