- Pasadena, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Resource Collaborative
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
The Security Engineer will be responsible for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all systems This includes analysis and review of events escalated from our automated detection systems, analysis of traffic flows utilizing SIEM/IPS technology and other tools to detect malicious activity, and completion of tasks associated with security monitoring, detection, and incident response on an as needed basis.
- Experience with security risk assessment, risk management, compliance, and security policy formulation.
- Experience in designing vulnerability management lifecycle through process setup for vulnerability scanning including scan iterations and frequency, post vulnerability discovery process and remediation support model.
- Experience with capturing business requirements, risk areas, and translating them into critical assets from a vulnerability standpoint.
- Experience with one or more of the following security vulnerability assessment and management tools(McAfee MVM, Qualys, GFI LanGuard, Nessus, Rapid7, WebInspect, AppScan).
- Experience with incident handling, management and computer forensics methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge and working experience with proxy and web content security filtering technologies.
- Strong understanding of TCP, UDP, security protocols, IP protocols and packet analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server and client administration.