Head of Compliance
- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
My client is a state of the art blockchain company focusing on payments looking to add a Head of Compliance to their growing team. Based in San Francisco, they are ahead of the curve and are continuously growing to keep up with demand.
This director level role will play a key role in ensuring the firm and employees comply with all regulations both internal and external.
Basic responsibilities include:
- Recognizing possible areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; then develop and implement corrective action measures to solve problems
- Assess general compliance risks for all new products and services, and recommend appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Drive implementation of compliance and operational risk management processes across the organization
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 3-5 years in a previous compliance managerial position
- Tech experience strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of general compliance and payments regulation
- Experience developing policies and implementing procedures that balance compliance risk versus innovation