Index Solutions Associate (San Francisco or New York)
- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Axioma Inc.
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
Axioma is seeking an Associate to join our Index Solutions team in either our San Francisco or New York office.
Are you interested in joining a smart team in a great office environment in an award-winning organization? At Axioma, we bring together the best minds from across the world to challenge the way financial institutions think about risk and investment portfolio management. To learn more about us go to www.axioma.com
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate
Axioma is seeking an Associate to join our Index Solutions team in either our San Francisco or New York office. The successful candidate will work closely with various Research and Development business units to deliver best in class index products to global sell-side, buy-side, hedge funds, and asset owner investors. The candidate will contribute to ongoing R&D of new index products, by combining quantitative skills with financial market data and systems to analyze systematic investment strategies. In the process, gain exposure to Axioma’s core competencies: empirical asset pricing, factor risk models, quantitative portfolio construction, and portfolio optimization.
• Assist index clients and partners in resolving product inquiries in a timely manner
• Collaborate with internal and external partners in forming new research and development ideas
• Manipulate large amounts of financial data and use various tools to analyze, visualize, and present results
• Perform quality assurance on data entering index products; involves research of individual securities and corporate actions as related to index construction/rebalancing
• Develop data algorithms and tools to support index production/operations
• Produce risk and performance reports of various index products using Axioma’s portfolio analytics suite
• Assist in the overall business development of Axioma’s Index Business, which includes marketing and organizing sales collateral
• Academic background in a quantitative field such as mathematics, engineering, computer science or quantitative finance with excellent understanding of data and statistics
• 0-3 years of experience in a quantitative field; financial field is a plus
• Strong programming skills a plus; familiarity with Python or other object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, C++), and/or SQL databases desirable
• Knowledge or experience with financial market data preferred
• Strong data analysis skills and ability to present results clearly; proficiency in Excel, R, or other data analysis tools
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and with a geographically-dispersed team
•Competitive salary commensurate with experience
•Full benefits package
•Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.