Senior Product Manager Enrollment and Operations Automation
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 janv. 18 2018-01-14
Who We Are We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style. Our company has a strong mission to
Who We Are
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
Our company has a strong mission to ensure that high-quality investment management services are available to everyone.
Our Product Managers work with teams across design and engineering to create products users love and trust. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
This position will focus on building innovations that speed up how quickly customers can sign up for and manage their investment accounts – so they can turn their decisions into actions at the speed of thought. You will use your deep expertise in product management for defining features and integrations for systems that onboard and service our customers.
· Define a vision for FutureAdvisor’s enrollment and operations automation platform - both in terms of a client- and advisor-facing experiences and in terms of what other capabilities can be supported in other areas of the platform
- Monitor market and competitive trends in back-office operations within financial services and incorporate findings into platform definition – to solidify the company's competitive advantage as the wealth management space evolves
- Lead the ideation, requirements, goals, success metrics, technical development to scale our enrollment platform to millions of customers
- Create and maintain product backlogs and user stories, document systems and operations requirements, negotiate and implement rollout requirements with partners and custodians
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure that requirements are understood, properly implemented and validated
· Coordinate with in-house and partner Operations teams to identify opportunities for automation so that operations automation and operations tooling work seamlessly.
· Represent FutureAdvisor’s enrollment platform to existing and prospective partners and custodians.
· Contribute to continual process improvements in the FutureAdvisor product management organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrable, strong interest in investing and wealth management
- Bonus points for experience with financial services products, especially around movement or a money movement or asset transfer technologies, such as at a bank, brokerage, investment firm, or payments business.
- Degree in a technical field
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Data-driven to the core - building adoption- and usage-optimized products are both exciting and natural for you
- Stellar design instincts and a drive for simplicity
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.