Audio Visual Engineer
- San Mateo, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Audio Visual Engineer
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Audio Visual Engineer will be responsible for providing the coordination and management of Company's multimedia conference equipment (video conferencing, audio visual, web, streaming, etc.). This includes conference room equipment (Crestron, Extron, cameras, computers ..etc.) , video conference call preparation, special support requests, equipment and VOIP network troubleshooting as well as general technical and operational support. He/She will be responsible for the facilitation and execution of audio-visual, and conferencing requests.
- Partner with customers to gather and document business requirements and use cases
- Stay attuned to A/V Market, specifically to Cisco/Tandberg, MS Skype for Business Conferencing, Crestron, Extron and other conferencing solutions
- Maintain and enforce Corporate conferencing standards
- Design conference room technical solutions to meet customer needs using defined technology standards
- Collaborate with Architecture & Engineering team as needed to develop and implement solutions for non-standard conferencing solutions
- Manage projects from obtaining quotes to production readiness including management of vendors, internal engineering & support teams.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair server hardware for Audio Video systems
- Configure, test, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, and decommission Cisco/Tandberg & MS Skype for Business conferencing hardware & software
- Perform preventive maintenance on audio-visual equipment
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of end user issues and problems, escalating issues internally or with support vendors when necessary
- Troubleshoot all Audio/Video equipment problems, coordinating resolution efforts with outside vendors as appropriate
- Communicate and document accurate status of work in progress and complete with manager, team members, and customers
- Perform appearance and preventive maintenance visits to conference rooms (VC connections, wires, peripherals, speakers, etc.)
- Manage assets and maintain accurate records
- Setup and support an Audio/Video lab environment with POC designs and equipment
Ideal Candidates will have:
- A technical Bachelor's degree, technology area certification or equivalent combination of a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of related experience
- Experience in mid to large, global enterprise environments, with geographically dispersed, culturally diverse populations
- Expertise in the area of Unified Communications and/or conferencing technologies
- Ability to lift equipment (35-50lbs)
- Expertise in Unified Communications and/or conferencing technologies
- Financial Services industry experience
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Three weeks paid time off the first year
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
* Onsite fitness center and recreation center
* Onsite cafeteria
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempletoncareers.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.