Internal Investment Consultant (Internal Wholesaler)
- Greenwich, CT, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- AMG Funds
- 22 sept. 17
JOB TITLE: Associate, Internal Investment Consultant Location: Greenwich, CT Department: Sales JOB SUMMARY: Provides service to financial advisors throughout the country working in partnership with Regional Managers to maintain and cultivate relationships. Primary responsibilities are providing support to Regional Managers in the development of new business, maintenance of existing relationships, responding to requests and resolving account issues and inquiries from financial advisors regarding separately managed accounts and mutual funds.
- Grows sales and activity within assigned territory, specifically within a segmented advisor base.
- Provides superior service and support to financial advisors by responding to requests and resolving account issues.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships. Follows up with financial consultants who establish new business and continually educates them on current products and upcoming new products.
- Contacts financial advisors within assigned territories regularly and manages the sales process
- Ability to converse knowledgeably with financial advisors and other key personnel about investment solutions and current economic and market conditions.
- Respond to daily telephone inquiries on performance and position of funds and managed accounts.
- Supports Regional Managers in developing new business and supports existing relationships.
- Provides account activity and sales reports to assist the sales team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the Investment Management Industry preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and client support.
- Demonstrated excellence in telephone skills.
- Prioritizes, plans and takes initiative.
- Problem solving abilities; includes the appropriate people in the decision making process.
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, financial advisors, and clients in writing and speaking.
- Detail oriented, meets deadlines and executes responsibilities with minimal errors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of workflow and CRM packages a plus.
- Treats others with respect and consideration.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in a business-related major preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience. Prior experience within the financial services industry preferred.
- Pre-licensed individuals with FINRA series 7 and 63 licenses.
Extensive use of computers.
AMG Funds provides access to many of Affiliated Managers Group’s (AMG) boutique investment Affiliates through our family of mutual funds, separately managed accounts and asset-allocation products. In addition, we oversee and distribute a number of complementary open-architecture mutual funds subadvised by unaffiliated investment managers. This broad combination of investment products allows us to serve the needs of the financial advisor community and their clients. With AMG Funds, you can rely on our distinctive array of actively managed, return-oriented investment strategies to help your clients achieve their long-term investing goals.
AMG Funds LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary and the U.S. retail distribution arm of Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. AMG is a global asset management company with investments in leading boutique investment management firms. For over 20 years, AMG has partnered with these firms using direct equity ownership.