- Greenwich, CT, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Interactive Brokers
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Join a team responsible for automating all aspects of securities lending and borrowing. This is a great opportunity to work on applications which add directly to the company's bottom line and learn about the underlying business.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day (First Quarter 2017 results). At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
The successful candidate must take ownership of assigned projects and all phases of the software lifecycle, while working in a fast paced agile environment. Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Develop backend services and algorithms for new features.
- Optimize, improve, and support existing algorithms and code base.
- Develop multi-tier JEE and batch applications.
- Write well designed, tested and clean code.
• Bachelors or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physical Sciences
• 1-10 years of Java experience
• Strong knowledge of object oriented concepts & multi-tier applications
• Strong understanding of DBMS concepts (Oracle platform is a plus)
• Hands on expertise in server side programming in Java/C++ J2EE experience
• Knowledge of financial instruments is a plus