- Greenwich, CT, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Interactive Brokers
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Interactive Brokers is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 25 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day (First Quarter 2017 results). At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Interactive Brokers Group is seeking a Java Developer/Web Apps for our Tax System Development Group to participate in all phases of the development cycle for our customer-facing brokerage systems.
The successful candidate will develop and maintain a large scale tax form collection and reporting system. The system supports Domestic (US) and international tax withholding and reporting including support for FATCA (Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act), CRS (OECD Common reporting standard), Canadian, UK and Australian tax regulations. Responsibilities include the tax form collection wizard that guides the customer through the complex rule set to provide the correct tax forms. Tax forms are checked for consistency and tax IDs and GIIN are validated against external sources. On the backend the system calculates the applicable withholding status and rates applicable to each account.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience and proficiency with Java
- 0-2 years experience in developing multi-tiered web applications (backend/middleware/frontend)
- Expert level knowledge of either frontend/middleware web technologies or database design/development.
- Generalist level knowledge of Tomcat, JavaBeans, jQuery, JSON, AJAX
- Exposure to UNIX/Linux
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed