International Emerging Markets Economist
- Washington, DC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
Washington DC based financial firm is looking for a PhD with a background in international economics and emerging markets for a Global Macro Economist position. The Candidate will join a team that creates original research associated with the regulated mutual fund industry in the US and globally.
- The Candidate will work on policy orientated research on the US Mutual Fund Industry with a focus on international issues that might impact the fund industry.
- Sample Subjects: "How Mutual Funds Weathered Brexit", " Investor Trends in EM Stocks and Bonds", Asia Pacific Investment Performance", "Sizing Up Mutual Fund and ETF Investment in Emerging Markets", Why Regulated Funds Are a Relatively Stable Source of Foreign Investment for Emerging Economies", " U.S. and European Fund Investors Continue to Take Long View on EM Economies"
- The candidate must have a PhD in Economics
- Must have Economic research experience in international/emerging markets
- Have proven academic research and writing experience (Papers or Thesis)
- Have superior analytical skills that can be translated into policy research
- Have the ability to communicate complex issues to a wide range of audiences both in written and oral form.
- The Candidate must have an understanding of global financial institutions and international and emerging financial markets.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident
Keywords: Investment Economics, Global Macro, Emerging Markets, Mutual Fund Industry, Fund Flows, Global Markets, Analytical Skills, Policy Research, Regulatory Policy.
Please refer to Job #22297 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org