Digital Marketing Lead
- Wilmington, DE, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays - US
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
About Marketing BCUS Marketing is responsible for acquiring new customers, managing existing customer relationships, developing digital strategies and experiences, designing new products, running loyalty programs, designing creative, managing the Barclaycard brand in the US, and conducting customer search. Marketing supports the Card business, the Deposits business, and our Consumer Lending business.
The Product Owner will have direct responsibility for managing website teams. They will work with a variety of project teams, both internal and third party, deliver best in class experiences that deepen cardmember engagement and highlight both product and partnership value propositions. They will help drive projects forward across all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation through design, build, and testing. They will understand the broad needs of the business, scan the competitive landscape in which their product operates, and spot trends and technical developments. At the same time, they will understand every detail of the product from design to functionality to usability. They will serve as a Digital Marketing subject matter expert within the digital space.
- Understand business needs and translate them into detailed, functional requirements
- Understand the competitive landscape, customers and business
- Participate heavily in fulfilling digital aspects of the Barclaycard US control agenda, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance
- Evaluate a variety of business needs and analyze their impact on the website, helping teams to execute on ideas quickly
- Collaborate with Marketing Group Lead to prioritize backlog of work so the development team can plan, estimate, and allocate resources appropriately
- Be available to the development team to address ongoing questions, concerns, feedback, and stay engaged with the team to help build the best product possible
- Act as subject matter expert for the website, and support the release of the specific product features
- Team player with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and goals
- Interacts directly with Marketing, Technology, and Partnership Group Leads to present new ideas, share progress, and achieve outcomes for digital customer relationship management
- Works closely with 3rd party technical development resources, performance engineering, information security, quality assurance and others to ensure that features are delivered with quality, minimal risk, and perform up to Barclays standards
- Problem solving skills are critical for this role as he/she will often be presented with challenges that need to be solved digitally including user experience issues with complicated technical underpinnings. Ability to effectively evaluate tradeoffs with the Marketing Group Lead while keeping the customer at the center is especially important.
- Strong judgement on what is acceptable to put in market and when is a critical need for this role as he/she will have direct influence on customer facing systems
- Given the always-on nature of digital, having an analytical mindset is critical. He/she must be fluent in digital analytics (the what), voice of the customer analytics and measurement (the why), and customer relationship analytics (the why) to ensure key results are achieved.
- Four-year college degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital strategy and marketing
- 3+ years Financial Services experience
- Digital analytics background leveraging Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Project management skills
- Design skills leveraging Adobe Photoshop and/or Sketch
- UI/UX experience
- Ability to visually present requirements via wireframes and/or high resolution visuals
- Strong problem solver
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.