Client Engagement Specialist Coral Springs, Florida/en-US/EXT/job/Coral-Springs-Florida/Client-Engagement-Specialist_R-10155177-1/apply
Client Engagement Specialist
What does a great Client Engagement Specialist do?
This key role in the SMB Direct portfolio team you will be responsible for establishing a positive, client centric relationship with our small and medium sized clients. You will ensure client account information is accurate and the account is set up properly. You will ensure account accuracy will lessen the number of return calls resulting in unhappy clients. This role directly correlates with increasing our net promotor score, and increased retention results within this portfolio of clients. You will work with accounts with small to moderately complex product platforms/ environments. These may include ISO's or third party sales channels as well as work on simple to moderately complex tasks and issues.
As a Client Engagement Specialist, you can look forward to:
- Developing and managing relationships with newly boarded clients for approximately the first 90 days.
- Educating clients on value of Business Track online portal and its ease of use for account information.
- Analyzing and educating clients on pricing structures, transaction volume, funding, batching and statement specifics.
- Reviewing statement charges / fees with clients ensuring price transparency and education for the client.
- Monitoring and correcting boarding errors associated with account information, pricing, MCCs, Legal tax information, equipment requirements.
- Educating clients on equipment functionality.
- Facilitating the installation and activation of client account/equipment in concert with the BC, the client and internal activation teams through appointment scheduling if necessary.
- Educating client on PCI compliance requirements and guide them through the process for ensuring compliance.
- Handling complex service issues that might occur within the first 90 days, including ACH rejects, collection balances, equipment shipping delays, TAX information that might subject the client to IRS withholding.
- Educating client on chargeback handling and processing.
- Tracking and logging client complaints in compliance with First Data control requirements.
- Prioritizing daily workload in conjunction with appointment schedules.
- Collaborating with client retention team on client attrition risks.
- Navigating multiple CRM systems.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School diploma.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Department hours are Monday Friday, 8 AM 7 PM, so you may be required to work a shift until 7 PM. Four and five day work weeks are available.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Associates degree.
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Windows), multiple system navigation and solid math skills.
- Have a high degree of attention to detail
- Have strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Have excellent communication, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Be a group dynamics/team player.
- Be flexible and adaptable to needs of client.
- Be able to connect business requirements and goals with work requirements.
- Work autonomously with management guidance.
- Have the ability to interpret and explain financial information.
- Have good client advocacy skills.
- Knowledge of payment processing; First Datas products, platforms, systems, and operational areas.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Companys policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Posted 5 Days AgoFull timeR-10155177
There's a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It's our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients' benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.